The Construction Management Diploma program is designed for people engaged in the construction industry with no formal education or training in construction engineering, who would like to enhance their construction management skills and validate their work experience. You can earn your Construction Project Management Diploma by completing six one-day classes within a one-year period.
- The Construction Business, Planning, Risk and Rewards
- Construction Financial Management and Control
- Construction Estimating
- Construction Contracts and Legal Environment
- Construction Scheduling
- Construction Operations
Who Should Attend
- Business owners and managers
- Facilities managers and project administrators
- Construction project managers and project engineers
- City, town, highway project officials and program managers
- Field engineers and owner representatives
- Structural and civil engineers, architects
- Project managers and project engineers
When registering for all 6 courses at the same time, enter CMDDISC32 to receive the discounted registered fee.