The Office of Professional (OPD) administers conferences, certificate programs as well as in-class and online courses/seminars. Our goal is to make the registration process as easy as possible. First you will need to find the class that you want to take.
There are multiple options for finding a class. Search by going to the upper red search area or click on:
- Course – This will take you to the search engine for all courses/seminars.
- Conference – This will take you to a list of all current conferences.
- Certificate Program – This will take you to our current certificate or diploma programs.
- Browse All Offerings – This will take you to all our current programs that Office of Professional Development is currently handling.
We have several ways you can register—online, by mail, fax or over the phone. By far, the best and quickest way to register is online so that you are immediately confirmed in your class and you can set up an account for access to and to maintain your records. Choose the course/seminar/conference and then decide on your purchase option.
- Registering by credit card
- Yourself – Add the course/conference/seminar to your shopping cart and purchase. If you have not done so, you will need to create an account or log into our system as you go through the steps of the shopping cart.
- Someone else -You will not be able to register someone else unless you have their access information for their account. If you have their login information then complete the registration online otherwise download the registration form and fax the completed form.
- Registering by check – This cannot be done online. You will need to download the registration form and mail the completed form with your check made out to NC State University.
- Registering by purchase order – This cannot be done online. You will need to download the registration form and fax or email the completed form. A copy of your purchase order must accompany the registration form.
- Registering as part of a group – This cannot be done online. You will need to download the registration form and fax or email a completed form for each individual.
Mailing Address: Registration Coordinator
Office of Professional Development
NC State University
Campus Box 7401
Raleigh, NC 27695-7401
Phone: 919.515.2261 Email: OfficeProfDevelopment@ncsu.edu