NC State Digital Marketing Bootcamp is designed for individuals who wish to learn the most current digital marketing strategies, tools, and methodologies. This intensive certificate program explores ways to reach consumers where they learn, explore, and shop—all of which is now primarily online.
With consumers moving from traditional to online purchasing of products and services, marketing methods have changed, and many marketing professionals struggle to keep up with the quickly evolving tools, strategies, and trends. In partnership with Hacker U, this certificate provides a deep dive into cutting-edge digital marketing technologies and methodologies, preparing marketing professionals for the new challenges presented by a rapidly changing landscape.
The 400-hour program offers a fully immersive experience through virtual training labs that allow learners to benefit from hands-on, digital simulation exercises in online classes taught by marketing professionals in an interactive, synchronous format. Take advantage of real-world experience and opportunities to ask questions, learn industry best practices, and experiment with the latest marketing technology and tactics.
In addition to marketing basics, the following topics are covered: marketing content creation and management; pay per click (PPC) ad management; search engine optimization (SEO) strategy; remarketing, personalization, and display advertising; and social media campaign development and management.
Individuals that desire career services will appreciate the three dedicated workshops focused on honing your interview skills, crafting a compelling resume, and building a LinkedIn profile. Learners benefit from connections with the program’s official hiring partners and individualized career coaching and internship placement assistance, all of which is integrated into the program.
Why You Should Attend
- Earn a respected digital marketing certificate in 400 hours
- Build the resume needed to compete for top positions in this quickly growing industry (28.8% job growth predicted between now and 2029)
- Develop highly coveted skills through digital simulations and personalized instruction from experienced marketing professionals
- Craft an online digital portfolio that impresses employers
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for:
- Anyone interested in building or enhancing a marketing career, regardless of level of exposure
- Marketing veterans who are still working primarily with traditional marketing methods and need to catch up to the new digital marketing expectations
- Mid-career professionals looking to pivot to a new career path
- Those interested in working as a marketing professional, whether that be on the paid advertising path, as a social media marketing expert, or as a web designer or developer that needs to know how to work digital marketing into site design
- Program directors, business owners, and strategists that desire deeper understanding of the ways marketing has changed and evolved
Working professionals in need of evening and weekend classes
Attend and You Will Receive
- A certificate of completion from NC State University
- Job placement services
- Exam preparation services and support