How to Register
The deadline to apply for the fall 2021 cohort is Aug. 30, 2021. Space is limited; you are encouraged to apply early. To submit your application, please provide the following:
- Completed application form
- A 750-1,000-word narrative that addresses the question: “Why are you pursuing an interest in coaching?”
- Two letters of recommendation from professional colleagues
- An electronic copy of your resume or an online profile that documents a minimum of seven years of professional experience and minimum of a bachelor’s degree
Upon submission of all required items, your application will be reviewed by the instructional team at Heidrick & Struggles; if accepted, you will receive an email notification from NC State’s Office of Professional Development with instructions on how to complete your registration and submit your tuition payment. A deposit of $1,000 is due upon acceptance into the program; the balance is due by Sept 6, 2021.
To begin the application process, log into REPORTER and click on the “Apply” button on the LCOP program page.
IS THIS YOUR FIRST TIME REGISTERING? HOW TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT
- Go to reporter.ncsu.edu.
- Click on Sign In/Sign Up in the upper right corner.
- Click on Create New Account.
- Enter the required information; click on Create Account.
- You will receive an email from REPORTER confirming that your account has been created.
- Upon your first login to REPORTER, you will be requested to complete your profile; after entering the information, click Save.