OLLI members may wish to get a Wolfpack One Card so they can take advantage of several benefits that university partners provide to OLLI members. Once you have paid your annual membership fees, you may get your card made at the Wolfpack One Card office located on the first floor of the Talley Student Center (off the main lobby, to the left if you enter via the Cates Avenue entrance). Allow one week for the OLLI office to send membership updates to the Wolfpack One office. You must also show your OLLI membership receipt at the time your card is made. The card expires annually and must be updated each year. Visitor parking information for the Talley Student Center and Central Campus can be found here. The Coliseum Lot is recommended for the Talley Student Center.
Member benefits requiring the ID card:
- Free admission for non-revenue sports (such as Wolfpack Women’s basketball, gymnastics, and men’s baseball) are available to OLLI members who show their Wolfpack One cards at the gate on the day of the game. Soldout games are announced via Twitter and at gopack.com. Be sure to check if space is available before heading to the game.
- NC State Libraries Benefits: OLLI members are entitled to limited privileges at the NC State Libraries, which includes the D.H. Hill Jr. Library and James B. Hunt Library (main libraries) and three branch libraries: Natural Resources, Design, and Veterinary Medical. Borrowing privileges and access to the Libraries’ extensive collections of books, journals, and most electronic resources are available. Be aware that remote access to many electronic databases and journals may not be available to OLLI members because of licensing agreements. Computer access is prioritized for NC State students and faculty. During the final exam periods, the libraries are open only to faculty and students enrolled in courses for credit. The libraries are not accessible to OLLI members during the 10:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. time period. More information about the privileges that are open to OLLI members can be found here: www.lib.ncsu.edu/borrow/privileges. To register for privileges, OLLI members must present the Wolfpack One ID card at D.H. Hill Jr. or James B. Hunt Library’s help desk.
- Ability to purchase NC State Wellness and Recreation Membership as a University Affiliate
- Discounts on tickets for NC State Live, University Theatre, and other cultural events at NC State University
- Access to the African American Cultural Center (no ID needed; open to all)
- Free transportation on the Wolfline bus system (no ID needed; open to all)
- Global Film Series (no ID needed; open to all)