SAVE THE DATE
March 2, 2023
McKimmon Conference and Training Center
Virtual attendance option also available
The development and implementation of the state’s capital improvement program is a costly and complex process and is the subject of much discussion and debate. This conference will bring together state agencies and institutions, architects, landscape architects, engineers, contractors, and subcontractors to discuss mutual concerns related to the planning, design, and construction of state projects.
Who Should Attend
Representatives of state agencies and institutions, architects, landscape architects, engineers, contractors, and subcontractors.
Attend and You Will Learn About
- A construction project in bankruptcy
- Life cycle cost analysis/sustainable design
- Cost estimation and current bid environment
- Updating the NC Uniform Floodplain Management Policy for State Construction
- Alternatives to plain old telephone service (POTS)
Attend And You Will Receive
Architects, attorneys, and engineers will earn up to seven (7) credit hours (pending approval by Boards; AIA members self report). Your certificate will be emailed to you within six to eight weeks after the conference.
- Early bird fee (through February 3, 2023) – $215
- Late registration fee (after February 3, 2023) – $265
- Early bird fee (through February 3, 2023) – $165
- Late registration fee (after February 3, 2023) – $215