Research and Technical Assistance


Research and Technical Assistance


Do you need research or technical assistance in finding solutions to questions or problems facing your organization?

The Center for Urban Affairs and Community Services can help. We provide applied research services to state and local governments and public education agencies as well as North Carolina nonprofit organizations. In keeping with NC State’s land-grant mission, the Center uses research as a means of helping clients solve real-world problems. Our services include survey research, program evaluation and outcomes research, and research development and consulting.

We can conduct entire research projects from inception to completion or provide technical assistance to clients conducting their own research.

If you need research or technical assistance or advice on how to begin your next research project, please contact:

Dr. Chris Gregory
Social Research Manager
919.515.1312 |

Our current research areas include: