Take your project management certification to a new and higher level. Once you have completed the Project Management Certificate Program, you are eligible to work on the Master’s Certificate.
There is a requirement of one required course and two electives. Most courses are available in two formats - classroom and online.
One required course:
Choose two electives:
- How to be a Highly Effective Project Manager
- Managing Capital Projects
- Managing Engineering, Science and Other Technology Projects
- Managing Product Development Projects
- Practical Leadership Skills
- Stimulating Creativity and Innovation
*If you have already taken the required course, Mastering Project Management, as an elective for Project Management, then substitute that course for another elective.