Risks present challenges. Unmanaged, they can result in delays, expense, missed objectives and even project failure. But managed well they can offer a competitive advantage and even opportunities. Risk management is an essential aspect of all organizational activities. Validate your skills and become the risk specialist your organization needs. The PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® certification demonstrates your aptitude in identifying and assessing project risks, and implementing appropriate risk response strategies to maximize project success.
Why You Should Attend
PMI-RMP® accreditation allows its holders to stand out within organizations and industries increasingly adopting greater risk management practices. This course, led by PMI-certified Instructors, will prepare you for this sought-after certification to further enrich current and future employment prospects.
Who Should Attend
If you have advanced knowledge and experience in risk management, especially if you are a current project manager focused on risk management, you should attend this course.
Prerequisites to take the PMI-RMP® examination:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 36 months of project risk management experience within the last five years
40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 24 months of project risk management experience within the last five years
30 hours of project risk management education
Attend and You Will Receive
- 1-year membership to PMI®
- Exam voucher
- 21 hours of project risk management education
- 21 PDUs/2.1 CEUs to apply towards other certifications
- A certificate of attendance from NC State University
- 1-year access to PMI CHOICE®, an exclusive PMI® online training portal with access to even more helpful content.
|Thank you for your interest. Currently there are no scheduled instances for this course. Please add yourself to the "Watchlist" by following the "More Info" button to the right.